In the Shopify theme editor, when you browse to an individual product page you will see District's options to edit the Product pages settings.
- Thumbnail placement - Choose if the product thumbnails should appear to the side of the product image, below the image or be hidden all together
- Show quantity selector - Click to show the quantity ( - / + ) option to customers
- Show vendor - Click to show the product vendor or brand directly below the product title
- Enable image zoom - This option turn on a high-resolution product zoom feature that allows your customers to see a close up of the product details. To fully take advantage of this feature, your product images should be at least 1000 x 1000px or ideally as high as 2048 x 2048px
- Enable image lightbox - Turns on the lightbox option to overlay a higher resolution version of the image. The lightbox feature also gives customers the ability to click next / back buttons or their keyboard to view all the images.
- Show product details background - Click to show the content box color behind the title, price, variants and add to cart button. With this option unchecked the box padding is removed and the options appear on the primary background color.
- Show social sharing buttons - Turns on Facebook's recommend and like, Twitter's tweet, Pinterest's pin, Google Plus' +1, and Fancy's save buttons. You can customize which buttons you want to use in General Settings > Social Media
Note: In the Theme Editor preview window, not all of the buttons will display and work inside the iframe preview. For security reasons, Facebook prevents the button from appearing inside iframes. Once you view your shop directly in the browser it will appear as expected.
Using the content blocks, you can insert additional collections that will appear below all of your products, or even display related products. Both the Simple collection and Related products blocks have options to customize the title, link and button texts.
District gives you the option to show other related products on each product page. This functionality works by showing other products from the same collection. For example, if you are viewing a teeshirt from a clothing collection the related products would show more products from the same clothing collection.