You can add the video section to easily show text on top of a video background. For best results the YouTube video URL you add should be a long video that seamlessly loops and repeats. Since mobile devices do not support autoplaying video, upload a fallback image is highly recommended.
- Expand full width - Check this option to have the video background fill the entire browser width. Otherwise the section will be limited to the content width of 1180px.
- Section height - The overall height of the section is determined by how much text is added to the section, but this height option allows you to set how much additional padding should appear above and below the text you add. Choose from extra small, small, medium, large and extra large.
- Background video URL - Paste in a YouTube video URL. For best results the YouTube video URL you add should be a long video that seamlessly loops and repeats.
- Image - Since mobile devices do not support autoplaying video, upload a fallback image is highly recommended.
- Heading - Add an optional title to the text
- Text - Add in the text content
- Button label and button link - Set up both to have a styled button appear below the text content
- Overlay - Set the color that will be used as an overlay on top of the video background. This can be helpful to increase readability for the content.
- Overlay text - Set the color for the text that appears on top of the video
- Video overlay opacity - Choose how transparent or opaque the overlay could should appear on top of the video
For best results, the fall back image should match the size and ratio of your video. Ideally the fallback image should be at least 1600px or 1180px wide you do no use the expand full width option.