Edit the Blog page settings to customize the layout of blog posts, choose what should appear with each post, the placement of the article image, and add content to create a sidebar.
- Show blog title - Show the title of the overall blog (not the article title) at the very top of the page layout
- Layout - Set the blog layout to a single column of posts, two columns of posts side by side, or featured two columns where the first post is full width followed by two columns of posts.
- Article image placement - Choose if the article image should be shown before or after the article title
- Show author
- Show date
- Show tags
- Show comment count
- Center article title - If checked the titles will be centered, otherwise they will be left aligned
Set up and create a sidebar for all the articles by adding content blocks. After you add the various blocks you can easily reorder them by dragging the blocks. Note: you will need to set up the sidebar blocks in both the Article page and Blog page settings.
- Sidebar image - Upload an image and set an optional link for the image
- Sidebar recent posts - Show the most recent 3-6 and toggle the post dates
- Sidebar menu - Choose a menu to load into the sidebar
- Sidebar tags - Show a list of article tags from the entire blog
- Sidebar RSS - Add the RSS link
- Sidebar HTML - Advanced option to manually insert HTML for widgets or other 3rd party code