Setting Up Klaviyo with District
Integrating Klaviyo with your shop running District is a snap. The integration is free and easy to install.
- Signup for a Klaviyo account.
- If you already have a Klaviyo account, enable the Shopify integration with these steps.
Once you enable Klaviyo's Shopify integration, it's important to fully understand the data that will begin to sync from Shopify to Klaviyo. Here are details on the metrics captured by Klaviyo, how your customer data syncs and at what frequency - https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005080447-Review-and-Understand-your-Shopify-Data
For the complete guide on integrating Klaviyo with Shopify, visit - https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005080407-Integrate-with-Shopify
Our premium theme support requires that a valid theme license has been purchased for use with a single store only. Using an unlicensed theme is in violation of Shopify’s Terms of Service https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms
Our premium theme support includes the following:
- General questions on theme features and technical functionality.
- Help with setting up and configuring your theme settings.
- Shopify issues related to a fresh installation of one of our themes.
- Prompt bug fixes once a theme bug has been identified. We will provide a fix and immediately update the theme for all customers to access.
- Support for all Shopify Guides verified to work with sectioned themes.
- In cases where a custom development solution is required, we'll provide details as to why and even provide recommendations related to minor theme customizations and app recommendations.
Our premium theme support does not include:
- Shopify administration or native Shopify functionality which is handled by Shopify Support.
- Custom development or custom design work which can better be handled by a Shopify Expert
- Installation, configuration or troubleshooting related to third-party apps, including those in the official Shopify app store.
- Design or layout changes beyond simple updates that can be made within the theme options.
- Upgrading themes.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) issues, conversion rate optimization (CRO) issues or similar.
- Page speed or other issues.
- Installing or troubleshooting issues with Google Merchant Center, Google Analytics, Google AdWords remarketing tags, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixels or other third-party analytics or tracking code.
- Technical support for older versions of our themes is limited. Upgrading to the latest version is always recommended and may be required for us to provide technical support.
Still, feel free to reach out on topics that fall outside of our support to see if it’s something we have an easy solution for or a resource that we can point you to.
For any issues impacting your shop's availability or any other issues you deem an emergency or critical to your business, please contact Shopify support - https://help.shopify.com/questions