Email Marketing with District
Email marketing is an important element of your shop's overall marketing strategy. Shopify has streamlined the way that the platform, your District theme, and third-party apps interact together in order to easily implement outbound email marketing for your shop.
Tighter Integration = Powerful Features
Your customer list in Shopify is now your marketing database. Emails captured through your District theme are seamlessly added to your customer list. Why is this better? Now you can leverage more than just email addresses with your preferred marketing platform. You now have the ability to synch purchase data, segment your customers based on their purchase history, track your VIP customers and target your outbound email campaigns based on buying behavior.
Once you install your District theme you're set up. There's nothing to embed or install. As emails are captured through District, they are automatically added to your Customer list in Shopify as a customer record with Accepts marketing enabled. As visitors convert and become customers in your shop, if they purchase under this same email address, all of their details will automatically be added to this record. Maintaining these captured emails in Shopify allows you complete control over your customer list and can also make switching from one marketing product to another much easier.
Integrate With The Best
Synching with your preferred marketing platform has never been easier. No more embedded forms or code. Install the Shopify app from your preferred marketing platform and sync your customers and critical e-Commerce data for creating personalized, relevant outbound email campaigns.
Klaviyo - https://apps.shopify.com/klaviyo-email-marketing + Setting Up Klaviyo with District
Campaign Monitor - https://apps.shopify.com/campaign-monitor + Setting Up Campaign Monitor with District
Our premium theme support requires that a valid theme license has been purchased for use with a single store only. Using an unlicensed theme is in violation of Shopify’s Terms of Service https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms
Our premium theme support includes the following:
- General questions on theme features and technical functionality.
- Help with setting up and configuring your theme settings.
- Shopify issues related to a fresh installation of one of our themes.
- Prompt bug fixes once a theme bug has been identified. We will provide a fix and immediately update the theme for all customers to access.
- Support for all Shopify Guides verified to work with sectioned themes.
- In cases where a custom development solution is required, we'll provide details as to why and even provide recommendations related to minor theme customizations and app recommendations.
Our premium theme support does not include:
- Shopify administration or native Shopify functionality which is handled by Shopify Support.
- Custom development or custom design work which can better be handled by a Shopify Expert
- Installation, configuration or troubleshooting related to third-party apps, including those in the official Shopify app store.
- Design or layout changes beyond simple updates that can be made within the theme options.
- Upgrading themes.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) issues, conversion rate optimization (CRO) issues or similar.
- Page speed or other issues.
- Installing or troubleshooting issues with Google Merchant Center, Google Analytics, Google AdWords remarketing tags, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixels or other third-party analytics or tracking code.
- Technical support for older versions of our themes is limited. Upgrading to the latest version is always recommended and may be required for us to provide technical support.
Still, feel free to reach out on topics that fall outside of our support to see if it’s something we have an easy solution for or a resource that we can point you to.
For any issues impacting your shop's availability or any other issues you deem an emergency or critical to your business, please contact Shopify support - https://help.shopify.com/questions